From left, Judge Executive Jack Whitfield congratulates Public Works Crew Leader Jesse Breedlove June 28 for receiving the title of Kentucky Colonel by Governor Andy Beshear. Breedlove was recognized for his selfless and invaluable work in Barnsley and Dawson Springs after the December 10, 2021 tornado. The commission of Kentucky Colonel is the highest title of honor bestowed by the Governor of Kentucky.
From left, Magistrate Charlie Beshears, Josh Gunn and Sheriff Matt Sanderson celebrate Gunn’s fifth year of employment at the Hopkins County Sheriff’s Office. Gunn was recognized June 7, 2022 at the regular fiscal court meeting.
Judge Executive Jack Whitfield, center left, receives a $25,000 check from Riddle Insurance and Delta Dental of Kentucky to aid in tornado relief through the Hopkins County Government tornado relief fund. The donation will help rebuild Dawson Springs and the Flat Creek area.
Hopkins County Judge Executive Jack Whitfield (left) and Madisonville Mayor Kevin Cotton present documents for Phase II, the construction of the Madisonville Hopkins County Sports Complex. The City of Madisonville voted to approve construction of the facility February 22 during a special called meeting. The Hopkins County Fiscal Court approved construction March 1, 2022 during its regular meeting.
From left, Judge-Executive Jack Whitfield congratulates Brad Ross at the January 18, 2022 fiscal court meeting. Ross was recognized for serving five years at the Hopkins County Sheriff’s Office.
CLICK HERE to View the New FEMA Recovery Resources Document
CLICK HERE to view the Payroll Tax Reconciliation Form
More Articles …
- Dennis Mayfield Recognized for 15 Years Serving as Hopkins County Coroner
- FEMA Disaster Assistance Application Information
- FEMA Debris Removal Notice
- FEMA Frequently Asked Questions
- Amber Thomas Recognized for Five Years of Service at Hopkins County Jail
- FEMA Information for Hopkins County Residents Affected by the December 10, 2021 Tornado
- CARDBOARD RECYCLING DISCONTINUED INDEFINITELY
- Hopkins County Sheriff's Deputy Trent Arnold Recognized for 5 Years of Service